CYCLING ALL THE WAY
In this busy world, we often find ourselves lost in panic and confusion. Our lives are interwoven with school and tuitions. We step out of our homes at Dawn and return at dusk and in between, we hardly have the time to breathe. Many great influential people, including scientists, philosophers and psychologists say that a lifestyle like this is not only bad for our health, but is also emotionally and mentally taxing.
"All work and no play, really does make Jack a dull boy". To this dilemma, they suggest you to develop a hobby.
Here's something on Cycling -
In the busy lives that we live, we might find it hard to make time for hobbies, but it is very important that we do. Cycling is a great hobby; it's one of the most popular things to do as well. Cycling doesn't need strict schedules, or anything pertaining to that. Cycling is a flexible activity that can be done at any suitable place and at any convenient time. In a city like Mumbai where there is so much to explore, a whole lot to eat, many sights to see and amazing people to meet, Cycling is a great hobby to pick up and get them to explore their surroundings.
Cycling is a cardiovascular exercise, which means that you'll be able to climb all those stairs much better. Going out to cycle everyday also improves your lung health since you get loads of fresh air to breathe; taking a break from Mumbai's polluted streets.
Cycling encourages all people to go outside and use their feet and hands. It makes people view the world from new perspectives. It helps people come in contact with their environment and their near by surroundings. It also improves social interactions and is often the cause of random conversations with people you meet while practicing the hobby.
Overall cycling is a great hobby that does not require much effort. It helps you calm your mind and body. It helps your soul to connect with the world, and gives you a break from your hectic lifestyle. Cycling helps improve peace of mind.
So keep Cycling!
Fun Facts About Cycling!!
1. Cycling is 3 times faster than walking.
2. Biking improves your health and quality of life. It gets you outside, relieves stress, and just generally makes you feel better about life
3. A study found that just 25 minutes of aerobic exercise such as cycling boosts at least one measure of creative thinking
4. The Dutch Prime Minister actually rides to work daily!
5. Commuting on your bicycle costs nothing, as opposed to using your car or taking public transport. It also helps reduce pollution and keeps the city congestion free!